Friday, February 18, 2005

An over actor recounts my day's events!

While at a hip and trendy sushi spot I fell in love with the waitress. She was Eastern European, I guessed from her accent or maybe she was deaf, regardless she was stunning. I made up my mind to ask her out. But how does one ask out a waitress? She must get hit on every night, so what would make me stand out? Enough! The time for questions is over, am I a man or a wimpy turd! I must, nay, I have to ask that girl to dinner to coffee to 5 lousy minutes so I can tell her how I feel. She could be the "one", the fate of the world could rest in the very balance here. It is now or never this is it! I inch closer, time is not on my side, now all I have to do is say a few words and she will be mine. On second thought I'm kinda sleepy and she probly has a boyfriend. To my home then! But I warn you world I will awake tomorrow refreshed and new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home